Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday

Good evening everyone (:
Just returned home from dinner at my moms. I'm so thankful that she's able and willing to prepare dinner for me, even at age 24. It's so nice to have home cooked meals with people that I love. More so because I live alone. I'm also very thankful that her house is just a 5minute drive from mine.
Didn't size my engagement ring yet.. that's a ring snuggie! Haha
I remember one incident, where I was furious and hurt by my husband, for taking his wedding band off before he went out to a night club. Yes, they are just pretty objects, but I truly believe they symbolize commitment. I still glance at my rings, and just feel so proud to be his wife, so blessed to have such love. Yesterday, I took my wedding band to Zales for it's 6 month check up. Who knew rings needed a checkup?! I've decided to take my band off at home, just to save time and embarrassment, because I usually need to use soap to slip this puppy off. But yesterday, my goodness, I needed soap, ice cubes and prayers to get it off! I'm not sure if it's the summer heat expanding my skin, or possibly swelling from pregnancy.. but I could NOT get the ring off! My finger turned shades of purple. Gosh... it was so scary. I decided to ice my finger, hoping to have my skin tighten. I'm not sure if that truly helped, but finally, after a lot of tugging, twisting, and man power, I got the ring off. My finger was so sore. It was quite an experience. I haven't put it back on yet. It's something I've been debating over for quite some time now, just really thinking if I need to take it off anytime soon again. I look at my finger and it looks so incomplete. Ahh what the hey, ring will go back on tomorrow morning (: 

One thing I love about being pregnant, is seeing all the pregnant celebrities. I was always one to catch up with celebrity gossip, but I guess being preggo myself, I find it 10x more exciting to see celebrities who are expecting. 


When I stumbled upon this picture, I couldn't help but smile! For myself, I love to see a man excited to be a daddy. An actual "daddy." I've witnessed too many friends, acquaintances, going through pregnancy and parenting alone. So to see a man take charge and embrace pregnancy as a couple, my gosh... how sexy is that? I'm envious that they can enjoy pregnancy together, but my husband should be home in less than 4 weeks. (: I'm ready for him to help mama out! Haha.


I've set up baby's playpen/crib yesterday, and let me tell you how EXHAUSTING that was! My mom suggested I wait until my husband comes home...but seriously, I was too excited to place it in my room that I had to put it together myself (: I love how easy it is to set up and take down. It's nice and sturdy as well.. We didn't want to invest in a crib, especially when we're not sure if I'll be moving out of Hawaii or not. I really can't believe baby is almost here. Well, actually, I can. She feels so huge in my belly. Constantly moving and causing aches and pains everywhere. But hey, as long as she's healthy, I'll put up with it. 

TOP ROW : 2008, 2009 BOTTOM: 2010, 2011



Lastly, as I couldn't sleep last night, I found myself going through myspace (WOW!) and just looking back on little things from 2008. I really can't believe it's been 4 years since I've found love. And here we are today, growing up as individuals, growing stronger together as one. I'm so blessed to have his heart and just lucky to say I'm still so in love. He's been really busy at his shop lately, haven't talked to him for a couple of days, which just gets me anxious for our next skype date. I'm missing him and loving it! Gosh, I could go on and on with this mush.. But for now, my back is really sore. It's time to lay down! (:

Goodnight XOXO - Savannah

1 comment:

  1. This will sound weird, but try Windex. I had a 6-month appointment after I had my son, and that is what they used at the shop to get it off! XD

    ReplyDelete