Saturday, August 18, 2012

Seven Days Gone Too Quick.

 

I can't believe it's been a WEEK.
A week since I've met this beautiful baby girl.
A week since I've fallen in the deepest love I've ever known.
 

A week of learning why she cries.
When she's hungry.
When she's dirty.
When she just wants to be cuddled.
 
 
A week of realizing, she truly is a water baby.
The year of the water dragon.
Naia - Water Nymph.
With Mommy and Daddy both being water signs.

She really doesn't mind a little bath <3
 
 
A week of studying her features.
How she has daddy's toes.
Mommy's hands.
Knowing as each new day passes, she's already growing up too fast.


 
 A week of sharing stories.
I love how she recognizes my voice,
how it can stop her mid-cry.
She's a great listener. 
 
 

I love my baby girl. 
Some complain about lack of sleep... I couldn't. 
I can't see how.
She needs me. She's helpless. 
I need her. 
 
 

Happy 7 Days My Baby Naia <3 <3 <3
I love being a mommy.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Enjoy her because they grow up so fast. I can't believe that my little one is already 9 months old.

    ReplyDelete