Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hesitation Blues

As I clean, I find myself sitting on my couch, and ever so conveniently, I set up my laptop there. Ha! So what's a girl to do?! --- I know! Online browse for baby.

Yesterday I stumbled across this cute thing!
 
Shopping Cart cover! How cute is this?! 

Naively, I didn't believe it would have been sold soon. So I just skyped a link to my husband, for him to check out after duty. But it's gone :( Granted it was about $50, it sure does look comfy (AND CUTE!) -- Bummer. Of course there's that little beam of hope that thinks maybe my husband got to see it and purchased it? I doubt it though. A girl can dream. 

Live & Learn right? Haha. I just wasn't meant to have this one. Maybe a cuter one will come along? Yes! Positive thoughts (: 

Back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment