Friday, June 22, 2012

Mary Kay Makeup

I'm lucky enough to have my momma as my Mary Kay consultant (:
 
What Girly Girl doesn't love makeup? Hehe.
But anyway, the company just sent her a few new shades. Mom was nice enough to gift me 3. 

 Gold Coast, Lime, and Polished Stone ( all shown on the left ) 



This is the look I've come up with using Gold Coast, Polished Stone, and the pearly and brown shades (Sorry, they came in the pallette, not sure what they are called) 

 

Other Mary Kay Products I've used -- 

 

And Seriously, these are my dailies. (: 



If you are interested, please check out the website. 
http://www.marykay.com/JennieYamaguchi/default.aspx?cid=ec060111BeNewsPWSEN23&et_cid=32638228&et_rid=120139326-US-P-Cust

Have a Wonderful Weekend everyone! XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment