Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby Slinging(:

 

So my baby sling has arrived in the mail!! (: My husband actually bought one, a large, for him. It's just black, so once I came across this sale (Original $72, got it for free, plus the $11.45 shipping) I knew I had to get it. Only problem, It might be a little too tight. 

 

Here I'm using my little Marine Baby, Luga, as a test.  I found that my BOOBS got in the way... They've grown 2 cup sizes through this pregnancy.. so I'm not sure how comfortable this will be, with my actual baby, because STUFFING Luga in this sling was work. Maybe it'll be easier with this belly out of the way as well? Only time can tell.. we shall see.


  

Hahah my comfy little Luga! 

(: XO - Savannah

1 comment:

  1. This is the best list!

    Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete