Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daddy Crafting

 

It's been a while since I've worked on a project. Been brainstorming what kind of "Daddy To Be" gifts I could prep for my hubby.... Well, today my little light bulb went off & I've decided to make him a little slideshow. (: For majority of my pregnancy, we've been separated (aside from April-May which I've spent in Japan with him) -- so I've decided to use all my photos of baby bump and I -- and videos of her kicking around. We'd skype, he'd ask to see belly, but I thought this was a really cute way to fast forward it all, as if it's not going by too quickly already!! -- Being the sap I am, of course I found myself tearing as I previewed the video. I just can't believe in less than 2 months, we'll be meeting our baby girl. 

Time truly is precious. 
Enjoy every minute, every second. 

XO - Savannah 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment