Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Beautifully Blessed

I may not be able to recognize a lie, only because I trust I wouldn't be lied to. 
I was hurt & confused. A lot of memories resurfaced...
My husband always warns me to keep my guard up..
I trust easily. I give too quickly. 
I truly believed I proved him wrong this time. 
But once again...stupidity got the best of me.

But now, I have no time to cry..
No energy for games,
No desire to try anymore.


I could wish all I want,
but really -- I couldn't wish for anything more.
I can't be hurt when I think about my life.
I'd never imagined being so blessed.

I have found a man, who no matter what negatives come our way, never gives up on us.
Someone who continues to sacrifice himself for our little family.  
A man who's happiness revolves around keeping me happy.
I can't change him. That's how he is...
All I can be is truly thankful for him, his love.
I love this man with all I am.


Then there's our beautiful baby girl.
So blessed to have such a good baby!
She's mellow. She's quiet.
She can fall asleep on her own.
She may not nap long during the day, 
but she'll nap 2-3hrs throughout the night.
 She loves a good story,
& her momma's imperfect singing. 
Love my little Naia.


Of course I'll cry,
get angry,
breakdown..
but with constant reminders of my wonderful life..
negativity stands no chance.

Have a blessed day.

XO -,Savvy


1 comment:

  1. I don't know who you're talking about... But whoever it is sounds like a fool for trying to take away from your happiness. You have a beautiful little family now... You ARE BLESSED!! Xoxo
    -mahe

    ReplyDelete