Monday, September 3, 2012

A Miss Mack Tag

As baby's nap is winding down, (she's squeaking every now and then)
I'm going to hope I can finish this before the loud, hunger cries begin!

1. What's something that you have always wanted and got?
I've always been a simple girl. Never one with BIG dreams or goals.. just one always hoping to find love & happiness. The little girl stuck believing fairytales are real... And today, I can honestly say they are. I'm living my very own fairytale, with my prince charming, and babylove, Naia. I believe that love conquers all... and I'm so blessed to have been able to fall in love with a great man, and experience the greatest love of all, with a baby. 
 
2. What is your favorite movie?
Back to fairytales - I love "Beauty And The Beast" 
I've watched it a million times as a child, but never really appreciated the story line until I was much older. 
Beauty comes from within <3
 
3. What is your favorite book?
So honestly, I haven't really read an entire book until Twilight. Finishing the entire SAGA in less than a week. Post Twilight, I may have read 5 more books. Out of those 9, I can't really say any were my favorite. So, I will say, my favorite book has to be little scrapbooks I have created. Memories are forever, sometimes I forget about the good time. I love having these little reminders, those good moments preserved forever.
 
4. What is your favorite season?
Spring. I love the pastels, florals, baby animals. Yes, I'm THAT girly. Spring is a happy season. Well, all are, but when I think of Spring, I can't find a negative. Unless you have bad allergies, :( 

5. Are you a Scentsy or Yankee candle fan?
I'm not much of a candle girl. I get headaches.
 
6. What is your favorite state/country that you have lived in?
I've only lived in Hawaii. But I've traveled to California, Florida, and been to many countries in Europe.
Europe is beautiful. So quaint. I loved the Netherlands.
 
7. If you had front row seats to any event, what would you choose?
Because I have a mommy-brain and can't think up many things... I'll say, I'd love to have been front row, in the making of the Cool Waters Commercial, starring Paul Walker. I don't know where he has been, but he's aging beautifully. I may have to watch Fast & Furious now. 
 
8. What is your favorite exercise?
Something I have NOT done in forever.. gosh. 
I enjoy a good zumba and walks around the park. Exercise has to be FUN or I will not do it. 
I've tried those TURBO kick classes, but I don't like feeling the pain. Haha. 
 
9. What is your favorite drink?
ICE COLD WATER.
I have multiple water bottles in the freezer. 
 
10. What is something that you have always wanted but never gotten?
Hmmm... I'm really practical. So there are many things I want to buy that I don't, for that reason alone. 
But lets see.. I can give you an "everything for a reason" example.
 
When finding out I was pregnant, I wanted so bad to be in Okinawa with my husband, having the baby there. There were some people in my life, who I found poisonous... and keeping my baby away from them was the only thing on my mind. Here I am today, thankful that I had my baby at home, because honestly, I would be going BANANAS without my mother's help. I couldn't imagine being somewhere so far away from her, with a child... No offense to my husband, but there are some things only women can feel and understand. And as a mother and a woman, I am so thankful for my own. 
 
11. What is your favorite recipe?
I have yet to master the art of cooking. I know I will have to one day -- thankfully baby can survive on boob for now. Wow I just said that.... Haha!
But I love a nice simple dish.. because I'm lazy. None in particular.

Thank you Mack for this tag! (:
Baby is still passed out!

XO - Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment