Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crafting Can't Be Rushed (:

Finally finished the last of my orders. 
One thing I've learned about selling homemade things, it isn't easy to take in requests and create them in a rush. It's not like my customers were asking me for them ASAP, but you know, you don't want them to wait forever. 
 

One of these felt critters takes at least 3 hours. I must say, I do love making them though. It's really relaxing. And it's perfect for a preggo woman. Hehe. (: 
I actually have a Marine Keychain request. But I will definitely take my time from now on. 
I'm just so proud to have found something that I enjoy doing. Sure, I'm not really bringing in as much money as my husband, but this is my baby step into the business world of the stay at home mommy. 

Speaking of Mommy... baby bump and I have reached 36 weeks yesterday..
OMG -- how fast did that come? 
She feels so huge in my belly. Constantly moving. I love it. 
It's so bittersweet. I will miss being pregnant, but I can't wait to hold baby in my arms. To meet her.

I just hope she stays put until daddy flies back home! (:

Anyway, time to go back to relaxing. Crafting more. 

XO - Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment