Sunday, July 8, 2012

4 more weeks to go..


Once returning home from Okinawa, I started to grow NON-STOP!

I've been told to embrace my pregnancy and reveal it to the world. And honestly, I embrace every second of it... Though I know she meant to wear tight clothing, show off my bump, post it all over facebook. But I'm not that kind of girl. I'm actually SHY when it comes to my pregnancy, and actually, private in general. I'm definitely a girly girl who likes to feel pretty, but It's actually my husband loves attention and will announce everything to the world!

"How are you guys?" 
"Good. We're getting married" or
"We're pregnant" 

Haha. He's the voice I don't have (: Which is funny, because he was NEVER a talker.. we kind of switched rolls. I love it. 

I love every kick. I love the feeling of discipline in what I put into my body. Oh how I'm dying to eat an easy over egg, or medium rare steak -- and I'm just happy I can say NO, knowing it's best for our little baby.

I'm scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow. I'm so excited to be able to see my little baby once more before she arrives! I was actually surprised that I didn't get to see her more. But this is crunch time! I'm so nervous, so excited. I can't wait for my husband to come home and enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy with me. Well, enjoy or wish he were back in Japan, instead of dealing with my craziness. Haha! Overall, I felt I did a good job at being pregnant. I've always been independent, so I never truly found myself overly crazy, but I think that may have something to do with the fact that my husband has been away. With no work, and a lot of time at home, I truly have nothing major to stress me out. 


 I honestly don't know how many times I've expressed, "Time flies" .. but I just constantly hear myself repeating it in my mind. That's why it's so important to enjoy every second with love and happiness. It's so important. 

With that said, it's time to enjoy my Sunday with my mom. I missed her Friday night & all of yesterday. She's been busy with her class reunion. Weekends are always mommy moments, so I'm excited for today. (:

XO - Have a beautiful day all. - Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment